Undoubtedly, building a strong business empire is a time and resource-consuming process. However, recent developments in the IT industry helped plenty of fresh business establishments flourish and grow stronger in a rather unpredictable and shape-shifting environment. Systems like bpm’online, Appian or Deltek offer reliable and complex solutions to what it seems to be incredibly difficult to acquire by all fresh companies: client satisfaction, recommendations and a generous and accurate database. Below are more pieces of information regarding the advantages of implementing such systems.
Keep all your contacts gathered in one place
A contact management tool integrated in a more complex CRM system comes in the help of companies of all sizes in various ways. However, one of the most important is the fact that it allows safe contact storage in a single database. Subsequently, this small feature comes to improve the company’s positioning when it comes to marketing campaigns as well as sales. Some intelligent tools integrated is such systems are as described below.
- Keep all your contact details in a single database;
- Complete insight on each customer, including their previous interactions with your company, previous orders, pending orders and feedback, as well as social media profiles;
- 360-degree customer view. This will allow your company to consolidate the interactions between the customer and company and create a more appropriate approach for each customer. Improved services and products will also emerge from implementing systems of this kind;
- Integrated analytics tools and features. Generally, these systems integrate all the necessary tools and features in order to ease the analytics process of all incoming data. After analysing the incoming data on each customer, the company is usually able to develop a strategy in order to increase client satisfaction levels, as well as the sales volume. Variables such as services and products used by most of the clients will help the company to adapt their marketing efforts to the market’s demands and dynamics.
- Customer segmentation tools and features. Depending on the relevant parameters established in each company, there emerges the opportunity to keep an eye on each category with a greater sales potential. These tools help sales to deal conversions and are always welcome in a growing company.
Increase your sales team’s mobility
Because the activity of each sales team oftentimes depends entirely on a contact management tool, it is necessary to select a mobile-friendly system. This will allow your teams to handle important leads even when on the run. Certain systems do not offer similar advantages to the user. Thus, assess you company’s and sales team’s needs. If they carry a good part of their work outside an office, it could be ideal to consider a system with a mobile-friendly interface.
Bring qualified leads inside your company
Another incredible advantage brought to your company by contact management system implementation is that these smart tools help your company to fill the pipeline with qualified leads – and turn those into sales. Which, obviously, will increase the profits and revenue registered by your company. Qualified leads will help several departments inside a company, not only the sales department.
- The marketing department – Will receive important information in terms of sales trends and customer preferences. A system of this kind is highly relevant when developing a new marketing strategy because it will offer important insights that will turn the campaign into a real success. Moreover, this will help your company to gain new hot prospects in their industry.
- The product development department – Because these systems are offering deep insights into customer’s preferences, implementing such systems also comes in the help of the product development department. By having a clear image on each client’s preference and the most popular products and services inside a company, it becomes a real prospect to create new and more successful products.
- The sales department – Sales people can adapt their approach so it meets the client’s preferences. Also, given the fact that such systems offer full access to sales-ready leads, the prospect of increasing the sales volume increases as well.
As you can easily imagine, investing in a contact management system can boost the activity and profits of a newly-established company. By offering some insight on each customer, these systems allow each company to develop new products, services and strategies in order to reach closer to their clients.
How to select a great contact database?
In order to have proper results, you want to make sure that you invest in a more complex CRM system. This comes with multiple others smart tools and it is more appropriate for various activity areas inside a company. Before selecting a system of this kind, you need to assess the areas in which your company shows deficit, and areas which are perfectly dealt with. Then, adapt your choice to the products found on the market.