Many patients cannot move. They even cannot sit. For this, there are many alternatives available nowadays. Earlier wheelchairs were convenient for patients but now as technology is upgraded many electronic chairs are available in the market. For movement of patients, STRYKER STAIR CHAIR is too good and convenient for patients.
What is the stair chair?
Stair chair is the type of chair for patients or for those who cannot walk or cannot move upstairs and downstairs again and again. These stair chairs can use on stairs as well as on another place. This is safe for both patient and another person. Stair chair has some features. These are like
- Stair chair can be kept handy
- It is not fixed with wall or stairs
- It has handled to carry easily
- It has caregivers for easy movement of the patient to the downstairs.
- Stair chairs can be used in any situation
When a patient is moved one can fold it and keep it anywhere. These are safe. It drops the patient safely at the destination. And moreover, how technology is changing. Chairs are also upgrading.
Not only stair chairs but chairs which are installed on walls are also preferred by some people. It is convenient for those who are not able to move downstairs and upstairs again and again.
Benefits of stair chair
Stryker stair chair is used by many people either for patients or old age persons. Because it has many benefits to use Stryker stair chair. Some benefits are the following:
- Helpful to handle the chair which is convenient for the caretaker as well as for patient
- Designing helps the chair to move smoothly
- Its seat is soft so that patient would feel comfortable on it
- Its grip is also good so that caretaker’s hand would not slip