Did you know? On average, people have 5.54 social media accounts, and there are 3.397 billion active social media users. Being in a digital era, where communication is possible via social media, plays a significant role not only in socialising with others but also boosts your business. Thus social media marketing gets easily reached to all the prospects and customers. The social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest drives more traffic and ROI through posting text, image updates, videos, and other content. This blog explains in detail about social media marketing with the SEO Melbourne tactics.
Importance of Social Media in SEO
The SEO Brisbane techniques that you use on your website can also be applied to your social media campaign. The only difference is the content formation and the application of SEO Sydney techniques. The following are a few benefits of using social media for SEO,
- Content Promotion
In social media, you can promote your contents directly to your followers. If you have just started to work on your SEO Melbourne strategy, your keyword-optimised content will be exhibited to your followers on several platforms.
- Brand Awareness
Posting consistent and relevant contents to your followers will increase the awareness of your brand for those searching for your product or service. The more the awareness of your brand more is the ranking in Google searches.
- Improved Ranking In Google
All social media are treated a web page by Google. Also, the links on social media can drive more traffic to your website, which impacts your SEO ranking. Thus a great post in any social media platform encourages conversation.
- Avoids Google Penalties
Social media along with your content marketing helps you to build real and natural links, which prevents penalties from Google.
SEO Techniques in Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing and SEO are two interconnected strategies. A customised SEO can doubly improve your social media marketing and boost your search rankings. The following are the SEO tactics used for social media marketing,
- Post Frequently – Post as frequent as possible, if you can’t then try to post very high-quality posts.
- Pick The Most Suitable Keyword – Use the most suitable keywords based on your brand and add them to your page, product description, and articles.
- Funny Posts – Memes or funny posts get more views and traffic, so try to include it in your social media marketing.
- Post Images – Without images, social media is destined to failure and so is the marketing in social media, but ensure that your image is suitable for the post.
- Mention Your Brand Principles – Add your social media profile next to your web pages.
- Stay Up To Date With Social Media As Well As Google Algorithms – Staying updated with the algorithms helps to tailor SEO strategies in Social platform.
- Interlink Your Social Media – Cross-linking your social platforms are the best way to promote your business.
- Create Effective Title and Tag Description – Make use of Google Ad words to generate suitable keywords for your social media marketing.
Thus include social media in your marketing campaign to enjoy success.